Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Last Few Weeks



Recently...




So this has been a crazy few weeks and I just realized my last post was about Easter.  Eliza is continuing to grow and she said her first sentence (4/27/2015).  She said "Hi Baby" and I didn't believe what I heard, so I hid her baby behind my back and pulled it back out a few minutes later.  Then she clearly said "Hey Baby" and that was good enough for me!  Since that day I have been trying to get a picture of her with her "Baby" and I finally did today.  







Here she is in one of her favorite places, the back deck.  Ignore the zip ties, I had to repair the railing so she didn't try to escape - AGAIN! (Dan is out of town. LOL)  We have had a little adventure doing some special deck painting, so we can get a few more years use before we need to replace it.  We have to wait until Eliza goes to sleep before we paint - and it needs 3 coats, takes at least 5 hrs to dry in between coats  and we can only do 1/2 of the deck at a time - so you do the math.  The work is worth it because it keeps little toes from getting scrapes and splinters.  Although, I am probably going to cover most of our work with a rug anyway.  haha  I love the deck because she can go out there and eat a snack and I don't have to worry because it is an enclosed space.  Right now if she is fussy I can take her out there with a cup of crushed ice and she plays and eats ice.  I think it helps soothe her gums and it has been really warm so she dries fast.  




I did not get Dan's permission for this picture.  What are you going to do when she keeps stealing your sunglasses?





She thinks purses are fun to drag around.  As an early Mother's Day gift we went to the Crystal Bridges Museum to see and exhibit I have wanted to go to for a few months.  Although, I think my favorite time was outside playing with Eliza because the weather was so nice and the grounds are beautiful.  




Falling asleep. I cannot remember the last time she fell asleep next to me.  She was probably less than 3 months old.  




She is going to get you! Beware of her little teeth. 




A walk in the sun.





Something really exciting must be on TV.  I did get permission for this picture.  LOL





Here she is with her mouth full of a snack. haha She is a goof ball for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment