Happy Easter!
Eliza had a very fun Easter. We had practiced hiding eggs several times over the last few weeks, and she did so good finding them! We had an indoor egg hunt and Eliza was motivated by the Fruit Loop prize in each one. She even learned how to open the plastic eggs and get them out herself. She also loved her new shirt/dress from Aunt Holly and Uncle David, I know this because she kept it so clean all day. I was so impressed! This is one of my favorite pictures of her (below) because she has started waving her hand (with finger pointing) and "talking". I don't know what she is saying but she is very sure about whatever it is.
The Easter Bunny brought her a little rabbit and a phone that plays songs. We gave her the bucket several weeks ago and she loves to carry it all over the house. She is pretty good about keeping her eggs in it, but she will carry around about anything.
Poppy came to visit us this weekend. We did spend a lot of time outside (when we could). I was just glad there was no snow and finally someone got to see how nice NW Arkansas can actually be.
This is what Eliza would do all day if she could. Just pick up rocks and carry them around. Today she actually pulled up a few weeds and threw them to the side. I thought for sure she was going to eat them, but I guess she just thought better. This will come in handy in the future, I should have given her a Fruit Loop.
Poppy will let her out of her car on walks. She has him figured out all ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment