Things are so crazy and it is getting harder and harder to get these posts done in a timely manner. When the kids are tucked in bed is usually when I do my posts, but lately I prefer to just fall asleep. haha. When I do remember my pictures all upload out of order, so here goes some more random pictures.......
Eliza and Daniel on the big rock at the park. This is my favorite park to go to, it is very small and I don't think that many people know about it. However, I do not like that big rock. I only go here with Dan because I would need help getting Eliza up and down this giant thing.
This was taken after we went to the splash pad in Bentonville. Only the dry hair on her head had static electricity, and it was pretty funny.
Ever loves swings, but doesn't love her hat. She used to be so good about keeping it on.
Ever has started pulling up and she spends a lot of time in downward dog. She wants to walk so bad and I think she will be an early walker to. This picture was taken right as the baby crib slid out from under her. lol She is more skilled at standing straight than this picture implies. lol
Father's Day brunch. This is what happens when Eliza wants to do something else besides "smile" for a picture. She just tried too hard to get it over with. haha
Ever was being so cute before bed last week.
Ever is currently taking shorter naps and is way more active. She will now follow us through the house and yell "aggghhhh" when she finds us. Her favorite thing is to interrupt Eliza's bath time. She can hear Eliza having fun and she has to investigate. She pretty much knows the house layout now and will explore on her own. She likes going under tables to.
Ever finally started to sit up and she is so proud of herself when she does. She is still doing her army crawl and is getting faster and faster at it. She says Ma-ma, Da-da and Hey.
Trying to get ready in the morning.
I have had my car for a year and I finally hit 3,000 miles. haha Although I was driving when I took this I was not watching my camera (I was watching the road), so it is a little off center. I can take pictures in my sleep I am so used to doing it all day. haha
We went to a kids day at the Rogers Historical Museum. We have gone every year, but there was a lot less stuff this year. We also waited in line for 15 minutes for a pony ride, only for Eliza to change her mind when she it was her turn. ha! They did have this funny photo booth with props, and that was really fun. I have no idea what Eliza is doing here, but it makes me laugh.
Checking out the tractor.
Exploring at the kids museum.
Splash pad again!
Hey Ever!
Eliza finished out her season of Kindermusik and The Little Gym. I missed her awards ceremony at The Little Gym because I had a migraine, but we signed up to do the summer to.
Eliza and Ever got the bears made from Grandpa Chuck's shirts. Not sure if I posted this last time, but it is worth a second post.
Not sure if I put a picture from Ever's 6 month old photo shoot. Happy Half Birthday Sweetie!
Mother's Day!
Another swing picture.
This is Ever's personality, she is pretty easy going about things.




















No comments:
Post a Comment