Wednesday, May 31, 2017

NC Visit May 2017

May was a very eventful month.  The biggest thing was a trip back to NC for Chuck's Memorial Service.  We enjoyed getting everyone together and had a great trip and visit.  These are random pictures from that week.  Edit: I just realized that not all my pictures uploaded, so a bunch are missing, Oops!


Ever had her first plane ride and she was a champ!
I don't want to talk about Eliza, but she was much better on the way back.


Lauren drove from Ft. Bragg to visit us and of course we had to go to Fat Buddies.  haha



Kandice and Ever.



What a bunch of cousins.  Lance, Savannah, Eliza Cassidy, Ever and Kandice. 




Lauren and Ever are good friends now.  




Cutest snuggle.



Dad is holding one sneaky baby.



Ever met Mamaw VanHook and got her baby quilt.  We love it!




Eliza on the Keener's farm.




Dry Falls







I think we are all making the same face.  haha



We stopped by to see Papaw Holland.  I am pretty sure Ever is chewing on a toy that I used to chew on. haha 



Gem Mining! 







Another bunch of cousins. Ever, Me, Eliza, Riley, Harper and Aunt Patti.



 We went to Jack's soccer practice and Katherine entertained Ever.  


Eliza on the plane back home.  





Aunt Lauren is so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment