Monday, June 6, 2016

Random Update

I know it has been a while, but I have been busy.  Luckily, I have been feeling better and can even go a day without taking nausea meds (YAY!).  Here is a quick recap of the last several weeks. 



Dan's brother came in for a visit and Eliza loved it.  She can't wait to see "The Boys" again.  They all made her laugh so hard and knew exactly how to play on her level.  




This is my favorite.  Wyatt would pretend to be a dragon and Eliza would laugh like a crazy person.



Trying to convince her to take a picture.  LOL

Mother's Day

She found these headbands and asked to wear one.  It lasted 2 minutes. haha 

Bubble machine is a hit!

 New playset is also a hit! 

RIP Kitty.  We had to put Kitty down after she contracted Bob Cat Fever.  She will be missed and was a wonderful pet. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are already being able to skip the zof ran! That is so awesome. We need a post all about Baby :)

    ReplyDelete