Things are going really well. I am finally over my morning sickness, my energy level is great and I have passed the halfway point of this pregnancy. Yay! We had it confirmed (again) that we are having a baby girl in November. Everything looks great and I hope things continue going so well. After my pregnancy with Eliza I am surprised every day at how great I feel, I didn't think a normal pregnancy would every be a thing for me. I have been doing a few things to get ready for baby, but I saw a news segment a few weeks ago about car safety and I kind of freaked out. I had Daniel go buy us a Subaru Legacy. Eliza loves to go out in "Mommys Car" and has to have the sunroof open. I think she can see a lot better out the windows and is a much happier car rider. I wish I had done this earlier. Eliza is doing great with counting (mostly to 3), but if she goes to ten everything after is "ten" to. So, it goes eight, nine, ten, ten, ten, ten. haha She is also calling herself "Eliza" finally! She is also saying "I love you" which is just the cutest. She is also saying "Thank you" and "Please" without prompting. When she sees a new group of playmates she likes to say "Hi Friends!". haha
I have put together a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks (maybe month?). Hopefully, there are not any repeats, but you know - pregnancy brain. Lol
The yearly tradition of clover necklaces. Love doing this with her.
We went to a little Farm Animal Fair and Eliza loved seeing all the animals.
Eliza insists on a picture when I take my weekly pregnancy picture. Although "weekly" is a bit of a stretch because I constantly forget. I think I have 4 right now. haha
The blackberries by our house are ripe and Eliza goes out and picks some at least once a day. This is what she likes to wear while picking. haha
20 weeks!
Playing at the neighbors pool. Eliza pulled the chair over to shoot the basketball and she still missed. Basketball skills do not really run in the family, so it is understandable.
I got really brave and decided to go out to lunch with Eliza. I was very nervous and I think I ordered and ate in 15 min. Eliza did so well! I will do this much more often.
We got her a new trike type thing to ride around in. We go for walks most evenings and she likes to ride in this and go find deer. You can tell from this picture that we have been dealing with a lot of ridiculous humidity.
For Father's Day we went to a splash pad after brunch. She loved it and followed around the same little boy the whole time. haha
We took Eliza to a little park on the river and she didn't need any prompting to start throwing rocks in the water.
We hope to have lots of new adventures in the next few weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment