A quick outline of this month.
For Valentines Day I decided to write little heart notes for each day of the month. Each note has something I love about Eliza on it. I ended up putting them all out because I kept losing track of what day it was. Here she is in front of all her notes. She treats them like stickers and we find them all over the house now.
Eliza is now in a toddler bed. We were not sure how it would work, but it has been great. She climbed out of her crib a couple times, but she has (so far) not tried to get out of the toddler bed. She does not care for the pillow, but she likes having blankets.
She is still trying to help with laundry.
Anything is a toy.
Sharing a strawberry milkshake with Daddy.
Nice outside weather fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment