Monday, March 9, 2015

Aunt Lauren Visits!



     Eliza is officially 11 months old and is a little character for sure.  She is running around and causing trouble like never before.  Well, unless you put shoes on her - she refuses to walk in shoes and will just fall over and whine.  lol  I swear I order some new baby proofing gizmo each week because she is figuring how to get around everything.  I have baby locks in the kitchen and she has learned that she can barely open the cabinet door and pull things out.  Her first two tries resulted in a large glass bottle of maple syrup and an already opened box of powdered sugar.  What are the odds?  They were in two different places, so I guess she just has a special ability in finding the items that will make the biggest messes.  

     Eliza is learning new things all the time.  I can also usually get her to try a food at least once, even if she spits it right back out.  Right now the hardest part of my day is throwing meals together for her.  This will be so much easier when she can start eating a larger variety of foods.  She has 6 little teeth now, although it has been hard to get photographic evidence of this.  Her favorite thing is definitely apples.  She likes toys that make noise, and she bangs stuff all over the house during the day.  We have been able to go on a few walks in the nice weather and she loves going outside in her stroller.  

     This week was special because her Aunt Lauren came to visit.  The weather was terrible, but we managed to amuse ourselves.  Besides, with Lauren's schedule - anything is relaxing. haha 


Getting her bike ready!


Morning smiles!

Practicing out long hair.  
Lauren brought two new friends.
She loves her little animals.


Showing Kitty Kitty the snow - or just banging it against the glass. 
Best  picture I have ever taken of her teeth.
Yee Haw!

I guess I need to start planning her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment