Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh I Got This.....

Allow me to offer some helpful parenting advice - and here it goes.

Get your credit cards out parents because of this....this magical toy.  This toy is going to allow me to clean, cook, answer emails, make phone calls, fix my hair, write blog posts and live my life in a way I thought was lost to me.  This is the thing that will change my life as a new mother.  It has everything, it makes rattling noise,  has flashing lights, a mirror, it plays various songs and guess what? It even rolls!  Eliza will love the independence she will feel. This is going to entertain her for hours! It truly is magic in a box and I have myself to thank for this most excellent purchase.





Let me document her exciting journey of discovery. Daddy just needs to make a few tray adjustments first. 





Here she is checking out all the bells and whistles, this is getting good!




Okay it is starting to sink in and she can tell how amazing this is.  Oh my goodness she is going to freak out when she realizes that it moves around.




How exciting to see her learning.  But still waiting on her to start moving around....and waiting.....and waiting.  I believe there might be a problem.  Ahhh yes that is a problem.  Better luck in a few months. 




Ok parents...seriously....this...this is THE toy...........






4 comments:

  1. Haha. Do you have a jumperoo? They are the best in my opinion. None of ours have ever spent long in swings etc, but they have all loved that jumperoo. And it's pretty entertaining for the parents too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a little jumper that attaches to a door frame. It also can swing around a little. I put her in it for a few minutes but she was tired and didn't do much. I will try again in a few days.

      Delete
  2. Haha love it! Dylan loved his piano playmat! It was his favorite when he was just a few months old and it was so cute when he figured out how to kick the keys.

    ReplyDelete