Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Pictures with Mommy



One of the most difficult things I have to work on is getting pictures of myself with Eliza.  I am usually wearing clothes that have been spit up on a few too many times and do not feel up to a photo shoot.  Besides I am usually the one taking pictures anyway, so although I have tons of her - not so much of us together.  This week I decided to change that and Daniel took some pictures of Eliza and Mommy.  Love it!





Here we are sharing secrets. Early in the morning and late at night she loves to get real close and talk.  What a wonderful way to start and end my day. 


She did a little ninja roll that made me laugh in this one. Dan had perfect timing. I must find a spot on a wall for this one. You can feel the love.



This child is becoming so independent. I am thrilled for what is to come, but I get weepy thinking of how tiny my little baby used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment