I am so far behind on these updates. haha. Probably because I am still tired. haha. We went to Disney with the Keeners and Dad for Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful time together.
I seriously thought Eliza could see out as we drove around. This picture cracks me up so much.
One night poor Dad hardly got to eat a bite because Ever was stealing it all. haha. I think she was getting into some olives here.
MAC had a makeup booth at Disney Springs and Eliza showed her moves in the picture booth.
Of course Riley, Harper and Eliza did the Bippity Bobbity Boutique and they were so cute!
Ever is a travel pro. lol
Eliza loved meeting Cinderalla and she was so sweet talking to the girls.
Princess Elena was so nice and answered all their questions about her kingdom.
Ever was too young for the Boutique, but she still got a dress and accessories.



















No comments:
Post a Comment