Tuesday, November 13, 2018

August - September - October 2018


We have done our best to take advantage of the end of summer.  Here are some random pictures over the last few months. 

Happy Anniversary to Us! We have officially been married for 13 years and together for 16. Time flies when you are having fun. 




Eliza started Pre-K 4!


Ever got her 1st haircut, even though she didn't officially need one yet. This picture was from before. lol. She did great!


Another fabulous year of the Squirrel Festival. 


Decorating cookies was a big hit. 


Fun days at all kinds of different parks and playgrounds. 



Eliza and her Magnolia Jane tree. 


Fall school pictures were a success.  I have yet to order any prints because I cannot decide which ones to pick. I asked Dan to help, he looked at them and just told me "good luck" haha.  I can't have 20 of these on the wall, but I want to. I might have to get a big collage of some sort. lol




Ever started a Mothers Day Out program that is two days a week. She loves going to see her friends and her teacher Mrs. Alex. On this day she looked so grown up in her little jeans. 


Happy Birthday to me!


Quick trip to the Kansas City Zoo.


Eliza rode her first horse! 


We took a Farm to Train dinner ride. Our train car had a glass roof and it was really cool. 


We picked the best pumpkins!


For Halloween the girls were Shimmer and Shine. Don't ask me which is which. They are cute cartoon genies. Ever did not like to take pictures because we were keeping her from more candy. Crystal Bridges had a great Halloween festival and it was such a beautiful day. The weather dropped and was raining on the actual holiday, so we were so glad we went. Eliza helped make their necklaces and bracelets and she loved it so much. 




I hope everyone else had a wonderful fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment