So, earlier this month we went on a family cruise. I learned that I am not a cruise type person, but the girls had so much fun. I also loved hanging out with our family and we made some wonderful memories. Our crew was David, Holly & Kids, Marcia, Susan and Chuck Allen (Holly's parents) and Daniel and me and our kids. I joke that it was a "once in a lifetime experience" because I am never doing it again. haha. So in no particular order, here are some pictures from the week.
Ever had her own little backpack and everyone at the airport thought she was so cute. She loved her backpack and did not want to take it off. We flew from Arkansas to Charlotte to Charleston.
Fort Sumter
Leaving port in Charleston.
Ever loved the room window and wanted to just stand there and look out.
I bought matching outfits for most days, unfortunately getting pictures of those outfits was kinda hard.
Eliza was so tired one day, she fell asleep with her granola bar on her chest. haha
There was a neat little playground that was never crowded.
At breakfast and lunch we always tried to get a window seat because it made the perfect view and chair for Eliza. I believe it is the Dominican Republic in the background.
They had a 24 hr soft serve ice cream area. The first few days we would give Ever a plain cone, but that soon had to change. haha
Ever wanted to point out fish to us at Ocean World at Amber Cove.
Family Selfie
Ever got her first little ice cream.
So....the one day they had a DJ playing music and Eliza climbed up on the stage and danced - in front of everyone. Seriously, I had to sit on the ground because there wasn't an open chair. I was soooo embarrassed and I finally got her to leave by telling her it was someone else's turn. She was up there for several minutes.
One day they had a Build-a-Bear activity and that is how we got Rainbow Kitty.
Ever being cute.
On the tender to Half Moon Cay.
Ever has really good spoon skills when she wants to.
Waiting for an elevator.
Beautiful water at Half Moon Cay
I don't know what Ever is doing here, but she still has a little ice cream cone in her mouth. lol
Lots of windy days.
Celebrating Ever's First Birthday!
We came home on Ever's actual birthday, so I was late taking a picture. haha
Oh goodness. Eliza and Katherine are buddies for sure. They were so cute together and it was so sweet.
After swimming at Ocean World, we caught the bird show and Eliza got to hold one of the parrots. She did a good job!
Eliza insisted on taking this picture. haha
The Two Holly's
They had a little Dr. Seuss show and Eliza got to go on the state and be a monkey. I think Katherine got to go to. I was in the room with a napping Ever.
Ever and Luke spent a lot of time chasing each other around.
Family Photo




















































No comments:
Post a Comment