We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Eliza was at the perfect age and did a great job opening and enjoying her gifts. I tried to keep the presents to a minimum, but since I started shopping so early I didn't have a good judge of what I had purchased all together. I was mostly worried about her being overwhelmed but it worked out. I was looking forward to the new presents so she would stop obsessing over her Doc Mcstuffins cart, but that has continued. Eliza's bedroom is currently "the clinic" and Ever's room is "the hospital". She is literally working doctors hours at these places and I am starting to worry that she is stressing herself out doing check-ups on all her toys. Ever is growing and continuing to be a wonderful baby.
Random Pictures from this month.
This was the only present Ever got. hahahaha
A true video of Christmas wonder. Eliza was so concerned about Santa not getting his cookies and milk that she forgot about presents. She also remarked several times during the day that Santa got into the house at nighttime, so I am not sure if she is scared by that idea.
Christmas cookies (one of like 15 batches we made this month).
Side note - Ever no longer likes hats. She wallows them off at night to, so I have stopped trying.
Ever is a little chunk of healthy baby.
Cold weather is here!
Our Christmas card was supposed to show Ever tying us up in lights. This might not have translated well on the card, but I am lucky there was a card to begin with.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas to!









No comments:
Post a Comment