Thanksgiving is still my favorite holiday and we had a really nice day. Eliza did a great job eating turkey and sides. I wasn't sure how it would go, but it was a fun time. Even if she did eat all my whipped cream from my pumpkin pie.
Eliza is learning everything so fast. She is saying so many phrases now
"Mommy wait, Ready to go, Come get me, Go outside". She will also speak entire gibberish if she is trying to get her point across. We do our best to understand.
I just have to document one thing for the future. One very annoying thing. Eliza is constantly inspecting her feet. If she finds a crumb or piece of fuzz she cries "help" until I get rid of it. She does this ALL DAY LONG. Here I caught her doing it at a red light.
Here is Eliza playing with my favorite childhood toy "Doggie". She refers to him as "Puppy". I decided to be the bigger person and let her do that.
Eliza is still turning anything into a step-stool.
She had her first "after-school" snack. This is a marshmallow melted between graham crackers, and it gets its name because we always made them after school at my grandmothers house. Basically, it is a smore without chocolate and I prefer them to regular smores. Eliza doesn't go to school, but she likes a snack around 3:45, and so do I. haha
Here is a new picture of Kitty. She has almost doubled her weight since we got her. She is a great cat and likes to play with Eliza.
Daniel found this really neat park near our house. There is usually no one there and Eliza runs around like a crazy person. Believe it or not she stopped right at the end of the slide and did not fall to her death, like the photo suggests. haha
Here are some pictures from a professional photo shoot we had. I am glad we had them done and the weather was perfect.
And finally, here is a video of Eliza singing her version of Happy Birthday. Ignore me, I look terrible. haha












No comments:
Post a Comment