Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cousin Adventures!



Over New Year's Daniel's brother David, SIL Holly and children (Wyatt, Jack and Katherine) all came to visit with us.  They braved the miserable weather and were real troopers about the drive.  Having everyone together was so much fun and Eliza enjoyed every second.  She was so enthralled by everything we didn't even know she was teething until everyone left - she never complained while they were here.  It is really funny because I am always asking if Eliza acts like a "normal" baby, because I literally have no idea.  So, when Holly said "I can't believe she is letting me hold her" I was like "why would she care?".  It turns out most babies Eliza's age are super mom-centric and Eliza most definitely is not when there is a crowd.  I am glad everyone got to play with and hold her, but now I realize she would be perfectly happy to run off with a stranger. haha 



Playing with Aunt Holly
Soaking up the attention. 
I love the way she is looking at Holly in this one. 
Here Katherine is being a second Mommy and watching out for Eliza. 
This is literally how ecstatic Eliza looked every single day. 


One day we went to Tulsa to see the Aquarium.  I wish the weather had been nicer, but Eliza enjoyed riding around in her stroller and eating ridiculous amounts of puff snacks.  




At least she was a little concerned that Daddy was leaving me  behind




Notice the full toe extension, poor thing wants to be taller so bad!  She gives it everything she has when she wants to get into something.  I dread the day she learns how to open the freezer.  


Here is a video for your enjoyment.  This is my crazy child.




Just a little cousin love
Group Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment