A photo shoot story.........
Ok I know I have this silly outfit on so what do you want me to do so I can go back to playing?
![]() |
| What is my motivation? |
Ok I got it! Smile and act cute!
![]() |
| She knows just what to do. |
Ok Mom you didn't count right, so I wasn't ready.
![]() |
| We will need to try this again. |
Perfection!
![]() |
| I told you I had this under control. |
Fin
Updates
Things have been going pretty well. I am taking it day by day. We are on first tooth watch, but I have been convinced she has been teething for months now. Right now we are focused on a little sleep training and stretching out meals, so Mommy can get a break every once in a while. We are also going to start moving her into her room at night, if we can. Haha wishful thinking I am sure. If we can't get her on a better sleep schedule that will be hard because I don't want to walk across the house 5 times a night when I can have her in a bassinet right by me.
We are working on her taking naps without being held, but she is very aware when you try to set her down and her eyes pop back open immediately. Every once in a while I get lucky and can get a few things done around the house. She literally sleeps for 30 minutes (usually exactly), it is so crazy I actually time it some days and she is to the minute. Her long nap takes place at a different time each day, so I never know when we are having that nap until she passes the 30 minute mark. That makes it hard to plan out an escape for me because she needs her sleep or I will pay for it later. She has also started noticing when I leave the room while she is playing and she whines/cries until I come back. We are going to work on this to a little bit to. I know it is all normal, so I don't try to stress too much.
As this picture shows she has discovered her feet. In fact she has discovered everything and is very distractible right now. While nursing, going to sleep and even diaper changes - she is taking in everything and that is a challenge, but things will settle down over time.
Poor little thing can't even take a bath in peace without Mommy doing something silly for a photo. ;)
Happy 5 Months Sweet Girl!







Oh Holly she is super precious! Seriously, she is an adorable baby! I love her. Wyatt was pretty much held every time he slept until he was 7 months old, then the babysitter weaned him off. Ha. Not sure how she did it, but she did. The rest of them were laid down from the beginning, and have been fine thankfully. But, yes, K was a 30 minute napper too. Crazy babies. If we could nap, we'd be squeezing at least a few hours in. ;)
ReplyDelete